X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abdulla Ashoor
    • Feb 2005

Coupon Code

hi,

before I upgrade I want to know if there is any coupon code for the suite. I will take the Publishing Suite because there are nothing new in fourms? all what they add are 3 things: SEO Friendly URLs, Video Embedding and the new defualt design. And these three are available as mods in vb.org

I will be stupid if I paid $175 when I have already v3.8 while before I was able to activate my account with less than $30... it's not worth

lets back to the main point, is there any coupon code for me?
    where/how can i get it? please help
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
    vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases
  • ra87
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by al3bed
    hi,

before I upgrade I want to know if there is any coupon code for the suite. I will take the Publishing Suite because there are nothing new in fourms? all what they add are 3 things: SEO Friendly URLs, Video Embedding and the new defualt design. And these three are available as mods in vb.org

I will be stupid if I paid $175 when I have already v3.8 while before I was able to activate my account with less than $30... it's not worth

Nope. No coupon, if you have an active license just upgraded your license by logging into the homepage. Your discount will be added after you select the suite upgrade.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      You don't need a coupon for the $130.00 price of the suite right now. Add it to your shopping cart and all available discounts will be applied immediately. Make sure to login first so the new shopping cart sees your existing licenses.
      I ask same question...

I think you are going to need 'Food Stamps' by days end, as they do not have that right now...

Comment

• turbe
        • Sep 2000

Try this one:

1mDaF00!2tH1NQAc0Dew00DBeP0st3dH3r3

Comment

• George L
          Former vBulletin Support
          • May 2000
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by al3bed
          hi,

There's no coupon code or further discount. If you have active license then 4.0 suite upgrade will cost you US$130. If not, the other price options are outlined in FAQ at http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=faq#faq-6
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• ICAForum
            • Oct 2009
            • 3.8.x

HI, I was going to upgrade as well, and I do have a current license. I only see $195 as the price to upgrade, not $130. Following the link you gave, ( http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=faq#faq-6) this is what I see for pricing below, no $130 listed there either.
            Where is the $130 for the upgrade to 4.0?
            Thanks,

Regular Forum Price $195
            3 to 5 Forum Licenses $185.00 per license
            6 to 10 Forum Licenses $175.00 per license
            11 to 24 Forum Licenses $167.00 per license
            25 to 49 Forum Licenses $158.00 per license
            50+ Forum Licenses $150.00 per license
            Regular Suite Price $285.00
            3 to 5 Suite Licenses $270.00 per license
            6 to 10 Suite Licenses $257.00 per license
            11 to 24 Suite Licenses $244.00 per license
            25 to 49 Suite Licenses $232.00 per license
            50+ Suite Licenses $220.00 per license

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

The $130 offer is if you have an active license and it's for the vB4 Suite, not vB4 Forums.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...