Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leftie
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Zachery
    You could use 3.8 all you wanted and not upgrade to 4.0 untill you're ready.
    I'm not sure where you are getting 250 from right now. The suite upgrad price during the sale is 130. I would urge you to take advantage of the discounted price.
    You have a 210 upgrade option available.
    Is there any way way we can disable this spam sales bot

Comment

• RobParker
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Mark.B
      This needs clarifying.

At the point I download vB4 I have at least six months of work on a test installation to do to get it working on a live environment as my board is modified.

I cannot "have my license to run 3.8 deactivated" as I'll still be ruinning for ages.

Please can this be clarified urgently.
      This was my main concern and it's been addressed above:

You could use 3.8 all you wanted and not upgrade to 4.0 untill you're ready.
      Like I said, it's the terminology confusing people. Your VB3.x license will be deactivated/replace by your VB4 license but the VB4 license will allow you to run VB3.8 "until you're ready".

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

Originally posted by RobParker
        This was my main concern and it's been addressed above:

Like I said, it's the terminology confusing people. Your VB3.x license will be deactivated/replace by your VB4 license but the VB4 license will allow you to run VB3.8 "until you're ready".
        Thanks Rob. I suspected it was that, but this company is so untrustworthy I'm not even sure now. The attitude seems to be "if it's not in the licenbse you can't do it" so even getting staff responses is starting to be meaningless.

This whole thing has to be worst debacle I've ever seen in my time in IT. The reputation of the company is in tatters and they seem not to care one iota.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
          • Feb 2005
          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by leftie
          Is there any way way we can disable this spam sales bot
          You do know that 'Sales Bot' has itchy fingers.. He is giving support and clarifying misconception. How can I call him a person, as I never seen him... Maybe might think I am a spambot....

Comment

• leftie
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
            You do know that 'Sales Bot' has itchy fingers.. He is giving support and clarifying misconception. How can I call him a person, as I never seen him... Maybe might think I am a spambot....
            That was the Zachery i have known for years, but now ... i don't know!

Comment

• leftie
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by leftie
              That was the Zachery i have known for years, but now ... i don't know!
              In fact, my comments were uncalled for, Zachery has helped me with his advice to others and to myself. I apologise to you sir.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...