Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackbook
    Would that be because the vb4 admincp is the same code as the vb3 admincp?
    Not necessarily same code but the same layout format.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbook
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    it's pretty much the same layout so there isn't drastic changes so if you're familiar with vB 3.8 admincp, then you'll easily get a handle on vB 4 admincp
    Would that be because the vb4 admincp is the same code as the vb3 admincp?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by v7web
    Are there any screenshots available of the new vBulletin 4forum admincp?

Or am I to assume by the lack of screenshots that the forum admin cp for vBulletin 4 is the same as vBulletin 3
    it's pretty much the same layout so there isn't drastic changes so if you're familiar with vB 3.8 admincp, then you'll easily get a handle on vB 4 admincp

Leave a comment:

• tgcsniper
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderclap
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe the v4 AdminCP will be pretty much the same as the v3.8 AdminCP until a later revision (4.1, 4.2... something like that). I believe I read that somewhere here but am too lazy to search it out.

Correct, thats what the devs said...

Leave a comment:

• thunderclap
    replied
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe the v4 AdminCP will be pretty much the same as the v3.8 AdminCP until a later revision (4.1, 4.2... something like that). I believe I read that somewhere here but am too lazy to search it out.

Leave a comment:

• veenuisthebest
    replied
    Its "looks" exactly the same in 4.0, but hopefully we'll see an improved version in 4.x.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    I would venture to guess the admincp looks different, and would say they'll update that screenshots page when they get time.

Leave a comment:

• v7web
    started a topic New Forum AdminCP Screenshots

New Forum AdminCP Screenshots

Are there any screenshots available of the new vBulletin 4forum admincp?

Or am I to assume by the lack of screenshots that the forum admin cp for vBulletin 4 is the same as vBulletin 3