X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v7web
    started a topic New Forum AdminCP Screenshots

New Forum AdminCP Screenshots

Are there any screenshots available of the new vBulletin 4forum admincp?

Or am I to assume by the lack of screenshots that the forum admin cp for vBulletin 4 is the same as vBulletin 3

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackbook View Post
    Would that be because the vb4 admincp is the same code as the vb3 admincp?
    Not necessarily same code but the same layout format.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbook
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000 View Post
    it's pretty much the same layout so there isn't drastic changes so if you're familiar with vB 3.8 admincp, then you'll easily get a handle on vB 4 admincp
    Would that be because the vb4 admincp is the same code as the vb3 admincp?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by v7web View Post
    Are there any screenshots available of the new vBulletin 4forum admincp?

Or am I to assume by the lack of screenshots that the forum admin cp for vBulletin 4 is the same as vBulletin 3
    it's pretty much the same layout so there isn't drastic changes so if you're familiar with vB 3.8 admincp, then you'll easily get a handle on vB 4 admincp

Leave a comment:

• tgcsniper
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderclap View Post
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe the v4 AdminCP will be pretty much the same as the v3.8 AdminCP until a later revision (4.1, 4.2... something like that). I believe I read that somewhere here but am too lazy to search it out.

Correct, thats what the devs said...

Leave a comment:

• thunderclap
    replied
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe the v4 AdminCP will be pretty much the same as the v3.8 AdminCP until a later revision (4.1, 4.2... something like that). I believe I read that somewhere here but am too lazy to search it out.

Leave a comment:

• veenuisthebest
    replied
    Its "looks" exactly the same in 4.0, but hopefully we'll see an improved version in 4.x.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    I would venture to guess the admincp looks different, and would say they'll update that screenshots page when they get time.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X