X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hockeyshare
    • Aug 2009
    • 3.8.x

vb4 3rd party scripts & project tools

I currently run 2 active (owned) licenses and include the global.php script to manage user permissions on other pages of my site. Since there is no real documentation on vb4, I'm wondering if upgrading to vb4 would break everything. Basically, will the method and data structures be significantly different from vb3.8 to vb4.x?

Also - am I not assuming that "Project Tools" is now dead in the water? I was hoping to keep that functionality moving forward, but it's not looking good.

....although it's hard to tell much of anything without a proper amount of information available on vb4.
  • gbrain
    • Jan 2006
    • 5.1.x

I would also like to know that answer as I also use the global.php to manage self create pages.

Also I purchsed the project tools to help keep track of changes, so that was a waste of money.

Also my two licenses down expire until next year and in this Climate of money saving I dont have that sort of money sitting around to pay for something now but "finger in the air" time frame for the release.

I would have expected at least the decency to give exisiting customer the ability to upgrade (with the discount) at the time of re-newing the product.

Thanks

G

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...