X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chimpie
    • Nov 2007
    • 3.8.x

Suggestion - Extend Presale till Friday, Nov. 13, 2009

May I suggest that vB extended the presale till Friday, Nov. 13 2009 to give members a solid month before purchasing?

This will enable those who have multiple licenses to round up enough money, for those with clients who use vB to notify them of the offer, and for vB to come out with a demo site or just more information.

Thoughts?
    CHIMPIE | SKYWARN | EMTLIFE
  • VonDoom
    • Dec 2008
    • 3.8.x

That would make me one happy camper. I know id at least be able to purchase two upgrades. for a cpl of my older forums. I could and would take the hit on the others in a few months. I just want time to be able to gather up the funds. Hell i would have even been ok with the 2 week sale had i been given 2 weeks notice that there would be one.

Comment

• Aeolian
      • Mar 2004
      • 4.2.X

i need to use the demo for good 2/3 weeks before i would purchase.
      no point saving $160 on somehting u would not use or like.

Comment

• smnet
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.8.x

I agree here. Extend the deadline and (hopefully) ensure a demo is posted at least 2 days before this window ends. This will solve everything for a lot of people.

Comment

• nexialys
          • May 2004
          • 1.1.x

choose a better date though... Friday the 13th... not good for business... rofl
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• flyah
            • Oct 2009

I want to purchase VB4 too but I do hope as well that they would extend the presale, post as many screenshots needed or a Live Demo.

Ofcourse, no one would want to spend almost $250 for a "ghost" software. and earning $250 in that short period of time is not an easy task.

Comment

• CyberSultan
              • Oct 2009

I am considering purchasing vBulletin (been using PHPBB3) and I completely agree on extending the date and quickly providing a demo with enough time to evaluate. I won't spend the money unless I can get a feel for what I'm buying (the couple mock-up screen shots posted aren't enough).

Comment

• smnet
                • Oct 2005
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by CyberSultan
                I am considering purchasing vBulletin (been using PHPBB3) and I completely agree on extending the date and quickly providing a demo with enough time to evaluate. I won't spend the money unless I can get a feel for what I'm buying (the couple mock-up screen shots posted aren't enough).
                here, here

Comment

• zeloreo
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Chimpie
                  May I suggest that vB extended the presale till Friday, Nov. 13 2009 to give members a solid month before purchasing?

This will enable those who have multiple licenses to round up enough money, for those with clients who use vB to notify them of the offer, and for vB to come out with a demo site or just more information.

Thoughts?

I think this would be very fair. Two weeks could be a very short time for many people to come up with even just ONE $130.

Comment

• stone0075
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 4.1.x

I would like to suggest that vB extended the presale till the first of the New Year 1/1/2010! I feel that's a fair time limit...

Comment

• nexialys
                      • May 2004
                      • 1.1.x

December 21, 2012 is a better date i think...
                      Last edited by nexialys; Wed 14 Oct '09, 6:19pm.
                      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• tgcsniper
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 3.8.x

The day before the release of vB4...

But we definatly need an extension... 2 weeks just isnt long enough... we need a demo, and longer time to decide... period.
                        http://portal.thetgc.org/

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by nexialys
                          December 21, 2012 is a better date i think...
                          The 'End of Days" was the acquisition and it seems most are living out the hell they would never want to see again.

I would perfer 30 days or better yet next year... Humm! did I not say this before... Yep( better let the three-headed dog not gleam its eye on me )

Comment

• Michael2
                            • Oct 2001
                            • 3.8.x

I think it should be extended until after Christmas so people can either get it as a gift or maybe get the money to buy it.
                            HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
                            Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
                            iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
                            VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...