X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NickyNet
    • Mar 2001
    • 4.2.X

LMAO NittoMOD...
    rick astley.. meen... that must be 20 years ago..

$130 are paid
    cheers
    Nicky
    Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• Ian99
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by TheSonic
      Seems like you ha NOT read the Announcement-Forum for 6 Month.
      They alwys said: Leased will isscontinue and alwys said, they will give disscounts for ACTIVE licenses. I have done so - i feel not ripped off (because i was sure to give vb4 a try)

I really can't unerstand all this threads.... Hmmm...
      Why should a customer have to read a forum?

Comment

• nikki712
        • Sep 2006
        • 4.1.x

Seems like you ha NOT read the Announcement-Forum for 6 Month.
        They alwys said: Leased will isscontinue and alwys said, they will give disscounts for ACTIVE licenses. I have done so - i feel not ripped off (because i was sure to give vb4 a try)

I really can't unerstand all this threads.... Hmmm...
        The whole "you haven't read these forums' is a pathetic attempt at an excuse. You're right, I haven't read it for 6 months. Maybe MORE. When I first purchased vB, I was never told, AT ANY TIME, that I need to come over and read the announcement forum. I run two forums, one of which is very large. I spent my time running my own forums, not coming over here to read these. I guess I wrongly assumed that I would be notified via email and/or ACP of anything important, but that's what I get for assuming.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by nexialys
          i'm supposed to be the worst moron of this community, STOP THAT
          Now, that was actually funny You're off the ignore list for now.

Comment

• nexialys
            • May 2004
            • 1.1.x

i'm now Floris' official yoyo

rofl
            oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Mr. Mikey
              • Feb 2009

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nexialys\Floris again.

>_>
              My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
              My Blog: Mikeylicious
              Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

• TheSonic
                • Sep 2002

@niki712: Ok, you are right, but i know no commercial forum/community/cms-package sending all news by email, nearlly all use the announcment-forums/blogs (so subscribing to them helped me catching all the news if i do not visit them daily/weekly).

As stated, you are right, but even if you move on and use another package, i am pretty sure you will have the same problem.
                Greets,
                TheSonic

Comment

• nikki712
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 4.1.x

@niki712: Ok, you are right, but i know no commercial forum/community/cms-package sending all news by email, nearlly all use the announcment-forums/blogs (so subscribing to them helped me catching all the news if i do not visit them daily/weekly).

As stated, you are right, but even if you move on and use another package, i am pretty sure you will have the same problem.
                  This is a pretty big deal, and was definitely worthy of sending out an email and putting a notice in ACP, which is why there is no excuse for how this was handled. We get those emails and notices when it's time to upgrade for "regular" reasons (patches, etc). Yet we don't get one for this until the last minute? You may agree or disagree, but that's honestly just the way I feel about it. It was poorly handled. I also disagree with the pricing structure. I feel that it's absolutely ridiculous to have customers with owned expired licenses paying more than brand new customers. There is just something fundamentally wrong with that picture. I hope this was a mistake on their part, and that it will be corrected. Otherwise, I'm left to ponder whether or not they were smoking crack when they came up with this pricing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...