X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NittoMOD
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.8.x

VB - Ripping us off!!!!!

Thats it! I have had enough! It seems like Jelsoft is only after one thing, MY MONEY! I get this e-mail stating that i will not be able to continue using my VBulletin if i update to the free VB4!

So does this mean i will be stuck with a board that does not work? I mean we're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand...
    Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.
    Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!
    We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but You're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see!
    Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.
    Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!
    (Oooooooh, Give you up) (Oooooooh, Give you UP) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up)!
    We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but You're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand!

LMAO! I had to do it!
    ReaxtionStudios.com
  • stone0075
    • Apr 2006
    • 4.1.x

Sad but true! LMAO!

Comment

• birdie
      • Aug 2004

1. How is it a rip off? If you don't want to pay, don't use it. duh?
      2. Why are so many idiots starting new threads on this; use an existing thread.

Comment

• bforum
        • Dec 2007
        • 4.0.x

: is signing NittoMOD in for idols

Comment

• NittoMOD
          • Oct 2008
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by birdie
          LMAO. Classic. I love when people post without reading. It's like getting PWNED over and over again lol...

(It's a joke dude. Please READ the post...)
          ReaxtionStudios.com

Comment

• NittoMOD
            • Oct 2008
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by bforum
            : is signing NittoMOD in for idols
            Thanks! I got some Billy Idol in here as well! lol...
            ReaxtionStudios.com

Comment

• bforum
              • Dec 2007
              • 4.0.x

Originally posted by birdie
              hmm dont insult ,it not needed and its not your job to point it out to us .
              he has a good point ,so much questions and no answers ,its their own fault~~

Comment

• nexialys
                • May 2004
                • 1.1.x

i'm supposed to be the worst moron of this community, STOP THAT
                oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• TheSonic
                  • Sep 2002

Thread nr. 1028 about the same topic.

For me as customer it's heavy to read vbulletin.com because of that "ohhh, the evil vbTeam, the bad prices, the bad licenses."

We waited for months for that info, now we got it. Accept it or not, but do not create 1000 threads.

I really hope the mods will close threads....I am absolutely against censorship, but if every one who complains needs their own thread, the forums are not readable.....Always the same blah....That will change nothing.
                  Greets,
                  TheSonic

Comment

• nikki712
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 4.1.x

How is it NOT a ripoff? I just renewed my lease on 10/8/09 for $100. Add to that $130 spent today for the upgrade. It would've been nice if I had had the opportunity to just pay the $130 LAST week, versus having to spent $230 in 6 days. That doesn't even include my owned license that expired last week (and I also have the blog on the owned/expired forum). Now if I want to upgrade, I have to pay more than brand new customers. So yes, that, imo, is a complete and blatent ripoff.

Comment

• nexialys
                      • May 2004
                      • 1.1.x

@nikki... you renewed for your 3.8.x, and now you spent 130$ for the 4.0 SUITE... this is two different products, so what is this whining, read what you post for a moment...
                      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• NittoMOD
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 3.8.x

OMG people lol. You're too funny. It's the InTeRNetZ Yo0. Stop taking it seriously.

My thread is a joke. Obviously most of you did not even bother to read my post which is why i keep laughing.
                        Last edited by NittoMOD; Wed 14 Oct '09, 1:19pm. Reason: Your You're
                        ReaxtionStudios.com

Comment

• TheSonic
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by nikki712
                          How is it NOT a ripoff? I just renewed my lease on 10/8/09 for $100. Add to that $130 spent today for the upgrade. It would've been nice if I had had the opportunity to just pay the $130 LAST week, versus having to spent $230 in 6 days. That doesn't even include my owned license that expired last week (and I also have the blog on the owned/expired forum). Now if I want to upgrade, I have to pay more than brand new customers. So yes, that, imo, is a complete and blatent ripoff.
                          Seems like you ha NOT read the Announcement-Forum for 6 Month.
                          They alwys said: Leased will isscontinue and alwys said, they will give disscounts for ACTIVE licenses. I have done so - i feel not ripped off (because i was sure to give vb4 a try)

I really can't unerstand all this threads.... Hmmm...
                          Greets,
                          TheSonic

Comment

• ruinernix
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by TheSonic
                            You don't understand these threads because you visit this forum. Not everyone who owns a license reads these forums daily. There were no warning e-mails sent to existing customers and this is what people are complaining about -- not having the chance to renew before the powers of vbulletin decided to remove this option without warning.

It is our responsibility to stay up to date on the product, but when nothing is posted on the front page, in the press releases or by email and you need to dig into the forums it doesn't sound like it was properly communicated.

Comment

• bforum
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4.0.x

Originally posted by TheSonic
                              Seems like you ha NOT read the Announcement-Forum for 6 Month.
                              They alwys said: Leased will isscontinue and alwys said, they will give disscounts for ACTIVE licenses. I have done so - i feel not ripped off (because i was sure to give vb4 a try)

but u keep reacting in them and so one contributing on the pile of unwanted threads .....
                              with news like today is normal to end it with a laughter
                              hm dang my on line language translator is doing overtime tonight

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...