• Show
Clear All
  • LegolasTheElf
    Banned
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.8.x

IB commiting FRAUD!

I got an email saying that:

As a preferred customer with an active license, we are excited to offer the vBulletin Publishing Suite at a pre-sale discount price of only $130
    Note, it doesn't say "IF you are a preferred customer". IB is not honoring a price stated in an email. I think a phone call to the Attorney General for California is in order.. This is fraudulent!
  • Ian99
    • Jun 2005

Feel free to report IB - I doubt anyone will do anything, as any offer is based on conditions on the website.

Comment

• cedivad
      • Oct 2008

make that call...
      i hope you have understood what i wrote above with my bad english!

Comment

• NathanLedet
        • Nov 2005
        • 3.6.x

O my god man - this is the second thread you've started about this. just STFU already. Go away.

Comment

• LegolasTheElf
          Banned
          • Jun 2007
          • 3.8.x

So, you're ok with being screwed?

Comment

• nexialys
            • May 2004
            • 1.1.x

i think that what he mean is " stop whining and act "...
            oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• digitalpoint
              • Mar 2004
              • 4.1.x

There are so many of these threads already, why start another one? In the amount of time people have been pissing and moaning over something they don't have to purchase they could have collected enough aluminum cans to pay for it.

Honestly though... if people can't afford it, or the next version isn't valuable enough for them to want to upgrade, just find different forum software that you can find that sweet spot of value to you. People's time is better spent looking at other options vs. crying here imo. (I don't mean that sarcastically). If you can't find anything with a good features:cost ratio, just use your existing license/version indefinitely. I assume people are happy with the current version, otherwise people wouldn't be using it, right?
              Sphinx Search for vBulletin 4: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com...tin-4.870/item
              Someone send me a message on Twitter when this site is usable again. https://twitter.com/digitalpoint

Comment

• rgf207
                • Apr 2004
                • 4.2.X

I don't think we got your point. You may need to start a 3rd thread stating the same thing to get your point across.

Comment

• nexialys
                  • May 2004
                  • 1.1.x

Originally posted by rgf207
                  I don't think we got your point. You may need to start a 3rd thread stating the same thing to get your point across.
                  nah, i think IB need to create a new forum for such topics... maybe "Mobs and Drama Queens" would do a great title for that forum...
                  oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...