X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • siliconfinance
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.5.x

Upgrade vs. New License

I want to thank you for the features list and screen shots. I like what I see and look forward to more screen shots, a demo, and a video demo wouldn't be bad?

It appears that the customer side of your main site may need to be updated. When I went to upgrade an expired license, the price displayed was $250 while a new prepurchased license costs $235. Was this a small oversight?
  • m52
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by siliconfinance
    When I went to upgrade an expired license, the price displayed was $250 while a new prepurchased license costs $235. Was this a small oversight?
    i'm getting the same issue, a new one is $235 and for me to upgrade is $250

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

It is an issue that will need to be resolved when a developer is available.

If you need to purchase now, I recommend purchasing a new license. If there is branding free on your existing license, then open a support ticket and we can get that moved over. If you can wait, please do and the issue should be resolved tomorrow.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• m52
        • Sep 2004

should i just open a ticket for it? i got the email that states:

As a preferred customer with an active license, we are excited to offer the vBulletin Publishing Suite at a pre-sale discount price of only $130 (over 50% off regular price). This is a truly limited one-time special offer giving you $120 off the upgrade price but will expire on Friday October 30, 2009.

Comment

• siliconfinance
          • Mar 2007
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          It is an issue that will need to be resolved when a developer is available.

If you need to purchase now, I recommend purchasing a new license. If there is branding free on your existing license, then open a support ticket and we can get that moved over. If you can wait, please do and the issue should be resolved tomorrow.
          Thanks Wayne!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...