Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade vs. New License

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Upgrade vs. New License

    I want to thank you for the features list and screen shots. I like what I see and look forward to more screen shots, a demo, and a video demo wouldn't be bad?

    It appears that the customer side of your main site may need to be updated. When I went to upgrade an expired license, the price displayed was $250 while a new prepurchased license costs $235. Was this a small oversight?

  • #2
    Originally posted by siliconfinance View Post
    When I went to upgrade an expired license, the price displayed was $250 while a new prepurchased license costs $235. Was this a small oversight?
    i'm getting the same issue, a new one is $235 and for me to upgrade is $250

    Comment


    • #3
      It is an issue that will need to be resolved when a developer is available.

      If you need to purchase now, I recommend purchasing a new license. If there is branding free on your existing license, then open a support ticket and we can get that moved over. If you can wait, please do and the issue should be resolved tomorrow.
      Translations provided by Google.

      Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

      Comment


      • #4
        should i just open a ticket for it? i got the email that states:

        As a preferred customer with an active license, we are excited to offer the vBulletin Publishing Suite at a pre-sale discount price of only $130 (over 50% off regular price). This is a truly limited one-time special offer giving you $120 off the upgrade price but will expire on Friday October 30, 2009.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          It is an issue that will need to be resolved when a developer is available.

          If you need to purchase now, I recommend purchasing a new license. If there is branding free on your existing license, then open a support ticket and we can get that moved over. If you can wait, please do and the issue should be resolved tomorrow.
          Thanks Wayne!

          Comment

          Loading...
          Working...
          X