No Demo - Looking for new forum options.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harv
    replied
    Originally posted by birdie
    Oh I see. They can't be very bright as they never said they were looking for the vB4 demo!
    It was fairly obvious what the OP was talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Blackjack
    replied
    Oh I see. They can't be very bright as they never said they were looking for the vB4 demo!
    Same can be said for someone not seeing the current trend in topics.

Leave a comment:

• birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackjack
    This forum is not the vB4 demo.

Leave a comment:

• anderow
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjddrum1
    I agree....Way to con your current customers into purchasing new forum software
    For sure.

Marketing and customer service/ retention at its worst...

Leave a comment:

• Cjddrum1
    replied
    I agree....Way to con your current customers into purchasing new forum software

Leave a comment:

• BacTalan
    replied
    huh? You just posted in a vBulletin forum! What more of a demo do you want than this?
    They're looking for a demo of vB 4, not 3.8.

Leave a comment:

• Blackjack
    replied
    huh? You just posted in a vBulletin forum! What more of a demo do you want than this?
    This forum is not the vB4 demo.

Leave a comment:

• birdie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• netcross
    started a topic No Demo - Looking for new forum options.

No Demo - Looking for new forum options.

UNBELIEVABLE! The attitude of Jelsoft is beyond belief. No demo before the presale ends. If they stick with this policy I will be looking at other forum software options starting November 1.

Jelsoft, if you don't change your position on this, I highly doubt there will ever be a VB 5.0. You won't have nay customers left to pay for it's development.

Jeff
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...