Where is the demo for vBulletin 4.0, where is a complete list of screen shots?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retsell
    replied
    I may be way off base here, but perhaps this is a way for them to get some more cash to finish development of the software? I'm sure a lot of funds have been spent on this, perhaps the pot is running low...

Leave a comment:

• version2
    replied
    Wow. I haven't been around for awhile. Truthfully, I think forums are dead. I got an email from vb talking about a 4.0 release, so I came to check it out...and I have not found anything to check out. You can't send a pre-sale email out when you dont have anything to present to your userbase.

Leave a comment:

• pdatoon
    replied
    yes i would love to see a complete demo so i know if this solution can replace my current CMS + forum combo

Leave a comment:

• version2
    replied
    Originally posted by KidCharlemane
    I think thats been answered. I think thats a bad move on Jelsoft's part but its their party.
    No, it's not. It's my party. I am the one with the money. I am not going to buy anything I have never seen.

Leave a comment:

• </blunted>
    replied
    cart, horse

Leave a comment:

• jrcal
    replied
    Seriously. I have been very patient waiting for vB4 - now I login to my admincp and have a PAGELONG pre-sale offer - but I still CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M PAYING FOR.

Jellsoft has been pissing me off with the development of vB4. The way they have been managing their interactions with their stakeholders is complete crap.

We just hit our 500,000th post this week. For the first time I'm actually considering IPboard.

Leave a comment:

• sross
    replied
    It will probably be pretty slick but not something I'll be able to afford. It sounds like all my custom modifications would disappear under 4.0, it would cost me 1,000's to rebuild from the ground up. I suppose eventually I will have to bite the bullet and do this but I still hope to get atleast 2-3yrs out of 3.8.x it's been working well for me.

Leave a comment:

• KidCharlemane
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Screenshots will be up as soon as possible. The demo will not be updated to vBulletin 4.0 until after it goes gold.
    Originally posted by alpha
    I think the question is whether or not we'll be able to test and work with vB4 before October 30th which is when the presale ends.
    I think thats been answered. I think thats a bad move on Jelsoft's part but its their party.

Leave a comment:

• alpha
    replied
    Screenshots will be up as soon as possible. The demo will not be updated to vBulletin 4.0 until after it goes gold.
    I think the question is whether or not we'll be able to test and work with vB4 before October 30th which is when the presale ends.

Leave a comment:

• crazyfruitbat
    replied
    Same here guys, if you want me to move over from joomla where I already have hundreds of articles I will certainly need convincing that your CMS is as equal to Joomla before putting down the cash.

We need a demo

Leave a comment:

• cmeinck
    replied
    I'm using a Joomla/Wordpress front end right now. I've been contemplating a move to Wordpress. I too found myself looking for a demo of what this is going to look like.

Leave a comment:

• version2
    replied
    Then where is the dev forum?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hamma
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackjack
    Yeah. I am not pre-ordering anything without seeing anything but a comparison chart.
    Same here!

Leave a comment:

• Bubble #5
    replied
    LOL

I was just going to start a thread asking where the demo is too. Looks like there's a lot of people who are wondering the same thing. Not sure why vB would announce anything without FIRST having a demo set up for people to actually see. I am interested in upgrading, but I'm not paying a penny for anything until I see what I'm getting for all this extra money...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...