Where is the demo for vBulletin 4.0, where is a complete list of screen shots?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rosenblum
    replied
    Demos, Screenshots, Presales, Oh My!

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable feedback: you want demos, you want screenshots and we hear you load and clear. We'll work on getting those up.

We will likely have more screenshots up before the end of the presale window (October 30th), but it's doubtful we'll have a demo version of the software live before then.

We want to offer our long standing customers the opportunity to get our new Publishing Suite software at a significant discount, and the presale window is the only time vBulletin Publishing Suite will be this cheap.

Thanks for your support!

-Joe

Leave a comment:

• smnet
    replied
    I hope the new homepage isn't a demo of the front-end CMS because those URL's look far from SEO'd - can't we set URL slugs?

Leave a comment:

• User213029312
    replied
    I'm not sure how Jelsoft expects anyone to want to pre-order an upgrade on their product without really even showcasing it. A list means nothing when there's no physical demo. That's terrible marketing on Jelsoft's part and it makes me really second guess what's going on with the company at this point. It doesn't really surprise me though. Things seem to have been going downhill for a while now...

Leave a comment:

• OziDoggy
    replied
    What A RIPOFF . They want us to pay a discount price on a product we haven't even seen?!!!! Where do they get thier business practises from? A cereal box?

I think existing customers are entitled to a BETTER deal than this!!

Give us a demo, and then a discount!

Think I'll be looking long and hard at other forum software!

Leave a comment:

• ICY ICE
    replied
    Looking for a demo also....

Leave a comment:

• Kirkus
    replied
    What? Everyone expects to squeeze the fruits and vegetables before taking them to the register? You won't just cough up $130 for an unseen product with no release date?

Seriously, Jelsoft. Give us some credit.

Even the bullet-points don't make me warm and fuzzy about throwing my "FREE" Joomla CMS, with hundreds of articles and years of extensions development, out the window for a brand new product that will undoubtedly take months to work the bugs out.

I'll keep my vBulletin 3.8, thank you very much.

::

BTW, if forums are dead, someone forgot to tell my 1,000+ membership.

Leave a comment:

• melbourne
    replied
    A very nice software,worst marketing strategy between these two a nice Ripoff

Leave a comment:

• poninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Mangler
    Mine are owned but expired (one is 3.8 and the other 3.5). Perhaps that makes a difference.
    Yep, I'm in the same boat. I apparently let mine expire in January so now it's either $250 each or move to another product. For as small as my sites are, I can't justify that kind of cost.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Mikey
    replied
    vB4 CMS demo?

Leave a comment:

• MadtownHDJunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperJETT
    I too won't be pre-ordering anything I can't test and check out.
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• SuperJETT
    replied
    I too won't be pre-ordering anything I can't test and check out.

Leave a comment:

• omsa
    replied
    Well, looks like I'm not the only one that came here "credit card in hand" wanting to see a demo and order.

No Demo = No Order

What a huge brain fart was this on Jelsoft's part!

Leave a comment:

• jtech77
    replied
    Is there a comparison chart from 3.8. I noticed the SEO links, this would make VBSEO not necessary? is there a date for the 4.0 release?

Leave a comment:

• version2
    replied
    Guys,

Dead. Dying format. Everything dies, unless you think of something to revitalize it. I would love to see if this format has something left to offer, but I can't...

Leave a comment:

• diederik
    replied
    Yep, demo please - I really need to see if it's worth the cash upgrading.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...