Where is the demo for vBulletin 4.0, where is a complete list of screen shots?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OziDoggy
    • Jun 2008
    • 3.7.x

What A RIPOFF . They want us to pay a discount price on a product we haven't even seen?!!!! Where do they get thier business practises from? A cereal box?

I think existing customers are entitled to a BETTER deal than this!!

Give us a demo, and then a discount!

Think I'll be looking long and hard at other forum software!

Comment

• User213029312
      • Mar 2004
      • 4.1.x

I'm not sure how Jelsoft expects anyone to want to pre-order an upgrade on their product without really even showcasing it. A list means nothing when there's no physical demo. That's terrible marketing on Jelsoft's part and it makes me really second guess what's going on with the company at this point. It doesn't really surprise me though. Things seem to have been going downhill for a while now...

Comment

• smnet
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.8.x

I hope the new homepage isn't a demo of the front-end CMS because those URL's look far from SEO'd - can't we set URL slugs?

Comment

• Joe Rosenblum
          Internet Brands CTO
          • Jul 2009
          • 4.2.X

Demos, Screenshots, Presales, Oh My!

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable feedback: you want demos, you want screenshots and we hear you load and clear. We'll work on getting those up.

We will likely have more screenshots up before the end of the presale window (October 30th), but it's doubtful we'll have a demo version of the software live before then.

We want to offer our long standing customers the opportunity to get our new Publishing Suite software at a significant discount, and the presale window is the only time vBulletin Publishing Suite will be this cheap.

Thanks for your support!

-Joe

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...