X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freehtml
    • Apr 2001
    • 4.1.x

International Customer

I hate to say this...But It takes more than 3 weeks to prcoess my order...In this case, it include the mailing time taken to send the check to Digibuy via registered airmail...And hopefully by this end of the week I will get my license info....
    iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Was your credit card not accepted for some reason? Or why not use a Wire Transfer? Those only take 3-4 days. We offer many ways for payment including the most popular credit and debit cards.

Jelsoft's customers are all over the world including most countries in Europe, North America, the South Pacific, Asia and the Middle East.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• freehtml
      • Apr 2001
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by wluke
      Was your credit card not accepted for some reason? Or why not use a Wire Transfer? Those only take 3-4 days. We offer many ways for payment including the most popular credit and debit cards.

Jelsoft's customers are all over the world including most countries in Europe, North America, the South Pacific, Asia and the Middle East.
      I don't have credit or debit card..And I dunno whether can I "wire transfer".......thus I had to use the "old fashion" way by sending a check via registered air mail..

From wat I know, it takes 3 weeks to reach Digibuy hands and they will need 5 days to process the check

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Well all banks can do wire transfers...

I am sorry it is taking so long but you really can't blame the delay on either Jelsoft or Digibuy. That is how money transfers and international payments work for a lot of people and it was that way for everyone a few short years ago. By mailing your payment traditionally, there is time involved in the shipping and handling of that payment and the processing of that payment.

These delays are the very reasons that credit card and debit card payments and transfers on the Internet were developed. Most companies doing business online don't allow you to purchase any other way. We offer a wide range of payment options so that people like yourself can find an option that fits your needs.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• freehtml
          • Apr 2001
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by wluke
          Well all banks can do wire transfers...

I am sorry it is taking so long but you really can't blame the delay on either Jelsoft or Digibuy. That is how money transfers and international payments work for a lot of people and it was that way for everyone a few short years ago. By mailing your payment traditionally, there is time involved in the shipping and handling of that payment and the processing of that payment.

These delays are the very reasons that credit card and debit card payments and transfers on the Internet were developed. Most companies doing business online don't allow you to purchase any other way. We offer a wide range of payment options so that people like yourself can find an option that fits your needs.
          Maybe I will try wire transfer the next time..Guess I had to wait for few more days before I can download it again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...