Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahmadkg14
    • Sep 2009

prices of owned license

when i read the short description of the ownde license i understand that i can use it forever for 10 years for example and i havent to renew it but when i see the list of prices i cant understand what that mean :

1 - 2 $180.00 3 - 5 $166.00 6 - 10 $153.00 11 - 24 $140.00 25 - 49 $128.00 50+ $119.00

so can you explain more please? thanks
  • Reeve of Shinra
    • Sep 2001

1 - 2 $180.00 3 - 5 $166.00 6 - 10 $153.00 11 - 24 $140.00 25 - 49 $128.00 50+ $119.00
    thats bulk pricing...

If I owned zero licenses today and bought 3 today, they would cost me $166 each.

If I owned zero licenses today and bought 2, it would be cost me $180 each. If I bought a 3rd later on, the third would cost me $166.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• knightdreams
      • Feb 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
      thats bulk pricing...
      If I owned zero licenses today and bought 2, it would be cost me $180 each. If I bought a 3rd later on, the third would cost me $166.
      Incorrect; If you owned none today and bought 2 today it would cost you $180 each, and then later on bought a 3rd it would still cost you $180.

The bulk pricing is for lic. bought AT THAT TIME, not how many you get in total through multiple purchases that are separate purchases.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by knightdreams
        Incorrect; If you owned none today and bought 2 today it would cost you $180 each, and then later on bought a 3rd it would still cost you $180.

The bulk pricing is for lic. bought AT THAT TIME, not how many you get in total through multiple purchases that are separate purchases.
        Actually discounts are cumulative. If you have two licenses on your account of the same type and purchase a third later you will receive the discount. Reeve of Shinra is correct in his post.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• knightdreams
          • Feb 2005
          • 3.8.x

I had called once before about this around 2 years ago, and I was told over the phone that they where not cumulative.

Comment

• poolking
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by knightdreams
            I had called once before about this around 2 years ago, and I was told over the phone that they where not cumulative.
            Things change. It has been cumulative for quite a while now.

Comment

• AfterWorldForum
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              Actually discounts are cumulative. If you have two licenses on your account of the same type and purchase a third later you will receive the discount. Reeve of Shinra is correct in his post.
              What if I was dumb enough to register two in two different names/email addresses? (Albeit one is owned, the other is regular, but I would like to switch that one to owned as well eventually).

Thanks.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                • Aug 2000

Originally posted by AfterWorldForum
                What if I was dumb enough to register two in two different names/email addresses? (Albeit one is owned, the other is regular, but I would like to switch that one to owned as well eventually).

Thanks.
                You would have contact support and have your accounts merged. The leased would have to converted to an owned license an then you would be eligible for a discount on your third license.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Mike Anime
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 3.7.x

the initial cost of an owned licence is expensive but it's only $40 up to 60 days after the expiry date After that the cost is $60.

and i just renued my licence wich expires in a few days.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...