X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swap-Neil
    • Aug 2009

Which Wire Transfer facility is available in India to purchase New license

Hi steve,

I live in India, I have tried out an option of PayPal to make an payment to purchase the license (i.e VBulletin Forum), but there are some issues, so i don't wanted to go with PayPal, and Metacharge has not possible for me.

So, I have decided to go with the wire transfer facility and for that Western union would be the best option for me, and on your payment option you have mentioned for wire transfer so can you suggest me, whether Do you accept Payment through Western union and it is available through India, I also don't want to wait too long to be able to get set-up.

Or such an payment option that most preferably available through India, such as do you accept Debit card payment(Maestro card with the Visa or Master card facility) where no Third party (online money Transfer) agents comes into an picture, direct between Me -> VBulletin Fourm.

Need Help

Thanks for your suggestion in Advance...!!!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

We do not accept payments from Western Union.

We have several payment methods available. The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
    --- via Paypoint/Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
    --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
    --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
    --- Out of PayPal funds
    --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Swap-Neil
      • Aug 2009

Thanks Steve,

This is with your referenced thread.

Bank to bank transfer would be much better option for me , I will keep your answer for my reference for further communication, Please let me know, for more information regarding how wire transfer takes place, what bank details need to provide? and such similar questions, whom should i contact on VBulletin, Please guide me.

Thanks in Advance...!!!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Not Steve but anyway,

All information needed to pay via Wire Transfer will be provided to you once you place an order online and choose Wire Transfer as your payment method.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Swap-Neil
          • Aug 2009

Yeah, Wayne, it was mistake

Thanks for your help, But I just want to have final confirmation from you that, wire transfer from India with VBulletin will be done without much difficulties..is it?

Thanks

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

There should be no problem if your bank does it right.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Swap-Neil
              • Aug 2009

Hello Steve,

I am following through the Wire Transfer transaction with my bank as soon as it gets complete, i will make order for an License, but I am little unaware whether Do I need to have the domain registered before making ordered for VBulletin script. coz it seems that it takes lot of time to look for good webhoster. So till that time i could purchase an licenses and explore all its features...

Thanks for your help Steve till now...

Comment

• Steve Machol
                Former Customer Support Manager
                • Jul 2000

vBulletin requires a web server that includes PHP (minimum version 4.3.3) and MySQL (minimum 4.0.16) installed. As long as you have a host or server that meets these requirements you will be able to install and run our software.

We do not make official recommendations regarding hosting companies. I suggest you view the vBulletin Hosting Options forum for advice from our customers:

Discuss PHP and MySQL hosting here. Find out which hosts people like, and which to stay well clear of.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Swap-Neil
                  • Aug 2009

VBulletin Script without registering the Domain Name

Thanks steve,

If I make a small business setup at my own place i.e with the small server kind environment which will be as per you have mentioned for the VBulletin setup then I be able to purchase the VBulletin Script without registering the Domain Name.

Thanks once again

Comment

• veenuisthebest
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Swap-Neil
                    Thanks steve,

If I make a small business setup at my own place i.e with the small server kind environment which will be as per you have mentioned for the VBulletin setup then I be able to purchase the VBulletin Script without registering the Domain Name.

Thanks once again
                    Without registering a domain name?? You mean you'd like to use it just for your home network for testing purposes or what? Like setting up wamp/xampp..

Otherwise, just like any other site, domain name is the first thing you need to have to start a website.

Comment

• Swap-Neil
                      • Aug 2009

You mean you'd like to use it just for your home network for testing purposes or what? Like setting up wamp/xampp..
                      Yes, veenuisthebest exactly you got the thing, I already have the setup of wamp server on my local machine and on that local machine i wanted to upload the VBulletin Forum script for testing purpose.

Comment

• Swap-Neil
                        • Aug 2009

Hello Steve,

Please provide me the answer to the above question..

Thanks

Comment

• Zachery
                          Former vBulletin Support
                          • Jul 2002

Nothing would stop you from doing this after you've purchased a license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...