Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boselecta
    • Feb 2009

Will I lose out if I buy now

With the soon to be released VB4 heading our way, if I were to buy VB now would I lose out financially if I wanted VB4 later. Will VB4 be cheaper to buy now compared with buying VB now and then paying to upgrade to VB4 when it is released IYKWIM

What would you do if you were a newbie, would you wait or jump in now?

Cheers
  • cedivad
    • Oct 2008

A few day ago i purcased 8 vbulletin licenses, if money aren't a problem buy now and than upgrade. Time is priceless
    i hope you have understood what i wrote above with my bad english!

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by boselecta
      With the soon to be released VB4 heading our way, if I were to buy VB now would I lose out financially if I wanted VB4 later. Will VB4 be cheaper to buy now compared with buying VB now and then paying to upgrade to VB4 when it is released IYKWIM

What would you do if you were a newbie, would you wait or jump in now?

Cheers
      Does not matter on the cost or what is coming out, as what are you going to use it for. Some of the biggest sites have loads of topics and other have very few. The price should not be the factor here... welll a bit. I would rather have great support, then very little or having to pay for extra forum support.

Ask yourself this..."What will set yours apart from other forum base sites?"
      1. Posting well made content, will either get feedback or not. You should request some feedback on your writing of your post.
      2. Free incentives for members that on a regular base contributr to your site. eg. increase private message box, free from ads...
      3. Create multiple members and just start a conversation with yourself... Yes it maybe a bit odd to do, but then you need to get something going.
      4. Share your content with other forums. ( RSS Feed )

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...