X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joseph Witchard
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

Ordered About 24 Hours Ago, And Nothing :(

I ordered a leased license at about this time last night. I used PayPal, and I know I had enough funds in my account to cover the purchase. I even logged into PayPal to make sure, and yes, I did have enough funds. I have still yet to receive my customer number and password What is going on?
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Please see that thread.

Comment

• Joseph Witchard
      • Jun 2009
      • 3.8.x

I appreciate your help Would this have anything to do with me not receiving my forum account activation email today? I was supposed to have a different username than this, but I never got my activation email, nor could I find out how to resend it, so I registered this account on a different email address.

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

Yes, it is the same issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Comment

• Joseph Witchard
          • Jun 2009
          • 3.8.x

How do you find out how many tickets you have open? I opened a new one after you showed me that thread because I thought I had contacted the wrong department in a previous email I sent. So now I have two tickets open, but I only know how to access the very first one because I never got the email for the second one. I'm afraid that I won't get an email when the second one is replied to because the email server has been so screwy. I'm able to check the first one manually, but I don't know which one will get the reply.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Support ticket emails are going out.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...