Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseRich
    • May 2009

Impex help

I just purchased the software but it won't let me post in the IMPEX section so I'll post it here.

I have uploaded the "Upload" folder to my godaddy hosting account but don't know exactly where among my files this needs to be uploaded to.

Now, do I also upload the vBulletin software to godaddy before I import my old forum (Currently using YetAnotherForum software) to the vBulletin software? If so where do I upload the vBulletin software on my godaddy account? I don't want to erase my current forum.

I looked that the IMPEX manual but I couldn't figure out the answers to the above questions. I am just a regular computer user, I'm not very familar with how to setup websites/forums.

Thanks for the help.
  • SNN
    • Jul 2006

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

• CuseRich
      • May 2009

I tried that link and it is still not letting my post in that section?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You need to have a valid vB license and customer number to access that link. What's the URL to your forums?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• CuseRich
          • May 2009

www.nyshooters.net

I just purchased the lease on the licesnse a few hours ago, maybe it takes a bit to update?

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

Make sure the email address you are using here is either the same as the one on your license or that it is added to the priority support page in the members area for access to the forums as per post #2

Comment

• CuseRich
              • May 2009

The email is identical, thanks.

Comment

• SNN
                • Jul 2006

It takes up to an hour to update, usually instant.

Do you have the ability to post there now?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  Former Customer Support Manager
                  • Jul 2000

Someone has accessed that account, so either that was you or you are not the account owner.

One way or another you or the account owner will need to ollw the instructions in post #2.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• CuseRich
                    • May 2009

I'm able to post there now, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...