X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Perad
    • Jun 2009

Site Integration Tutorials?

Hey,

I am working with vB and need to integrate it with a website. I doi not want to use vB's user system as the site i am working with already has a user system which is linked in with many other applications.

I have created a class with various login, register, logout functions etc.

I was wondering if there is a tutorial or a point of reference describing what I would need to include in these functions to register a user. (What tables need what information.) Logging in (What information needs to go into a cookie, if vB using sessions what session data is required etc.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  • Jokerbites
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

I would be quite interested in taking a look at that as well

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

If there is such a tutorial it would be over at the vB mod site: www.vbulletin.org
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Perad
        • Jun 2009

Hello, would it be possible for someone to post this question on the vb.org forums. I do not own the license to the vB software, I am simply being paid to work with it. It would be wrong of me to attribute a license to my account that I did not personally own.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

You can post in the Pre-sales forum there. You can also search to see if something like this exists.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...