X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meijin
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.6.x

Paid installations?

Where would be the appropriate place to post and find people that would be willing to be paid for doing an installation and migration from an existing phpBB forum?

Thanks!

Michael
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

I don't know of any place that is appropriate for this. Sorry.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• meijin
      • Feb 2008
      • 3.6.x

Sorry about that...I spoke to someone on the phone with your company and they indicated a post of the forum would be the correct way to go.

Since you disallow this, I am assuming that vBulletin provides installation services? If so, where could I get some info on that? I didn't find it on the main website.

Thanks!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Yes, the Professional Installation costs $150 in addition to the cost of a license. You will need a web server that already has PHP and MySQL installed and running.

Note: vBulletin requires a web server that includes PHP (minimum version 4.3.3) and MySQL (minimum 4.0.16) installed.

Once you purchase the Installation you will receive an email with a link to the installation form where you input the server details.

- FTP server, username and password
        - MySQL server, username, password and database name
        - URL of homepage and forums

We do not have an import service available at this time, but we are available for help and support if you need it.

Please read the online Impex import instructions here:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...