Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indypbfreak
    • Feb 2009

Content Filtering/Tag Clouds?

1. If I want to be able to not allow users to post certain words, does vBulletin contain the necessary tools for this? For example, if I don't want the word "suck" to appear does vBulletin have a feature that makes the word appear "xxxx" or ask the user to revise?

2. Does vBulletin have the ability to produce tag clouds?

3. Does vBulletin have a design team or if I want it to be skinned, should I just hire a 3rd party? If I have to hire a 3rd party, do you have any suggestions on developers?

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Last edited by indypbfreak; Wed 18 Feb '09, 12:28pm.
  • feldon23
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.7.x

1. Yes.

2. As you can see, there are Tags already in vBulletin. If you want a Tag Cloud, there are at least 2 add-ons for it. Both are one-click-install. Basic Tag Cloud, Advanced Tag Cloud.

3. If you want to change color scheme or fonts, add your own logo, or make some changes to how the forum looks, you can get help here for free.

If you want to make substantial changes to how vBulletin looks such as use a totally different styles, support for that is found at http://www.vbulletin.org/ and there are websites that have free styles (called "skins") for vBulletin. There are also websites that sell them.

Comment