• Star123
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

Questions before buying VB

Hello everyone

I run a psychic website and VB is the way to go its fully customizable

I am bringing it over from MyBB

These are the things that is needed really for my site

A good chatroom that intergrates with VB and has 1 to 1 areas so psychics/people can talk privately

A good portal

Thats about it really

I wish i could look through the themes and mods on offer that be a great help

Thanks
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You can see addons, modifications and themes at vBulletin.org. There are also chatrooms and portals discussed there. You can't download but most of the themes offered have links to external sites where you can view the theme in action.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Star123
      • Jan 2009
      • 3.8.x

Thanks

It is ashame they don't have a chatroom that is made for VB its all flashchat but guess its the same everywhere

I am on MyBB at the moment my forum to me is growing pretty fast and see VB as the way forward

It has everything thats needed

Is there more themes and mods for VB than whats listed for 3.8.0 ?

Also will mods work from 3.7.7 (sorry if numbers are wrong) the release before 3.8.0

Star

Comment

• grabacontroller
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Star123
        Thanks

It is ashame they don't have a chatroom that is made for VB its all flashchat but guess its the same everywhere

I am on MyBB at the moment my forum to me is growing pretty fast and see VB as the way forward

It has everything thats needed

Is there more themes and mods for VB than whats listed for 3.8.0 ?

Also will mods work from 3.7.7 (sorry if numbers are wrong) the release before 3.8.0

Star
        Flashchat is only $5 and you have to look at other sites with 3.8 modifications, styles, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...