X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kport
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

renewals

Don't know where to put it so yeah, my vbulletin runs out on 21st, but I don't get paid from my job till the 28th, I want to know if I still have to remove the software from my site till i get it renewed, or can I keep using it for that extra week? as i've seen previously that vbulletin allowed exceptions..

anyone know?
  • derfy
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.8.x

It depends on the the license type. You would be best served to fill out a ticket in the Member's Area.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

With an owned license (and any official add-ons) you can run the software forever - that doesn't end. The listed expiration is for your access to the download new versions from the Members Area. You get one year of free upgrades with your license.

After this you can renew access to new versions for $40 if done within 60 days of the 'expiry' date or $60 if done after. However, this is optional and you are allowed to continue running your current version for as long as you like.

You will continue to have download access for any versions released while your license was active.

For a Leased license, it is necessary to purchase a license Renewal in order to continue to run vBulletin on your site. For Owned licenses, it is not necessary to renew in order to continue using vBulletin, but is required in order to extend access to software updates.
      • Leased license Renewal pricing : $100.
      • Owned license Renewal pricing :
        • $40 if purchased before the license expires or within 60 days after expiry
        • $60 if purchased at any other time
      • vBulletin Renewals will now also renew linked add-on products

If a Renewal is purchased before the license expires, the existing expiry date is extended by one year. If the Renewal is purchased after the license expires, access to software updates is restored, and the expiry date will be set to one year from the date of Renewal purchase.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...