Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aairman23
    • Sep 2008

question before buying

Before I purchase this software, I wanna know if it is possible to screen registration myself before people can become members. For example: I am running a medical proffessional based forum and will only allow licensed medical proffessionals. Would I have then email me their medical license number or is there a way to have that placed on the registration form?
  • DelphiVillage
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

hi,

what do you mean by "screen registeration" if you mean that people need your approval before they can become members then yes you can choose to "moderate" new registerations.As for the licence thing this is not possible with a standard vBulletin but it can be added however for help for modified code you need to ask at http://www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• AdrianH
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Aairman23
      Before I purchase this software, I wanna know if it is possible to screen registration myself before people can become members. For example: I am running a medical proffessional based forum and will only allow licensed medical proffessionals. Would I have then email me their medical license number or is there a way to have that placed on the registration form?

Yes you can do what you require with vBulletin.

Registration can be set to administrator approval and using Custom Profile Fields from the admin control panel you can create a questionaire or extra profile field and set it to "required on registration" ,this is where you can add whatever you want to use to vet your prospective members.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...