X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • al_tarek
    • Jul 2008

New to vbulletin and need some help!

Hello

I'm going to launch an Arabic forum soon, I need to know how to install Arabic language as forum interface, any help before I buy the vbulletin software then I'm not able to use it?!!
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

vBulletin includes a Language Manager in the admin control panel. This allows you to translate the vBulletin interface into your own language or several languages, as well as being able to import language packs created others. Your users can then select the language they prefer to view the board in.

We do have a Languages & Phrases forum where you can find packs donated by our customers and also receive help for creating your own:

The place to ask questions and get help with creating and sharing language packs for vBulletin.

Also, here's the forum containing downloads of the current Language Packs made available by our customers:

This forum contains free vB language packs available for downloading by licensed customers. These packs are submitted by customers and are not 'official' language packs.

Please note, the Language Management System only covers the board text and not individual posts. The posts themselves will be displayed in the original language they were written in.

Comment

• al_tarek
      • Jul 2008

Thanks

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne
      vBulletin includes a Language Manager in the admin control panel. This allows you to translate the vBulletin interface into your own language or several languages, as well as being able to import language packs created others. Your users can then select the language they prefer to view the board in.

We do have a Languages & Phrases forum where you can find packs donated by our customers and also receive help for creating your own:

The place to ask questions and get help with creating and sharing language packs for vBulletin.

Also, here's the forum containing downloads of the current Language Packs made available by our customers:

This forum contains free vB language packs available for downloading by licensed customers. These packs are submitted by customers and are not 'official' language packs.

Please note, the Language Management System only covers the board text and not individual posts. The posts themselves will be displayed in the original language they were written in.
      Thanks so much for your help, so what you say is that I can upload the Arabic language myself to control panel of the forum and so I can do everything in Arabic?
      it's just i'm completely new to do such big thing like this and i don't have any experince!

For the links you gave me I tried to download it and try it on the demo version of vbulletin but I always get this message:

al_tarek, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
      Is there a no. of posts I have to make so I can use this forum freely?!

Thanks again

Comment

• Hayk
        • Sep 2007
        • 5.2.x

You can download any attachment after purchasing vB license and becoming a licensed member
        vBProjects - Professional vBulletin Services and Solutions
        vBSpring - Premium vBulletin Add-ons

Comment

• al_tarek
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Philosopher
          You can download any attachment after purchasing vB license and becoming a licensed member
          I will, very soon, then hope I can download some nice arabic templates & skins from here, thx for u all

Comment

• al_tarek
            • Jul 2008

How about skins? any links to some nice skins too?

Comment

• peterska2
              • Oct 2003
              • 3.7.x

There are some styles in the vBulletin 3 Style Packs forum and many more at www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• al_tarek
                • Jul 2008

Thanks everyone for help
                I purchased the vbulletin licence 2 days ago and i'm ready to start , just need to know how to upload on my site now! any "step by step" guide for begginers here?!

Comment

• Shamil.
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 4.2.X

That link should help you.
                  Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
                  VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
                  vBulletin Hosting and Services
                  Server / Website Consultation

Comment

• al_tarek
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne

Hi, these packs were rejected because I have newer version! any help?!

Originally posted by ct2k7
                    Thanks very much

Comment

• al_tarek
                      • Jul 2008

How do i control the no. of PMs that's allowed to my forum members?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                        Former Customer Support Manager
                        • Jul 2000

Please post in the regular support forums.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...