Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • talk2me
    • Jul 2008

Looking for Vb license for sale!

I'm looking to purchase a Vb license for sale.

One question I also have is If the customer owns website ABC and I purchase his/her license can I use the script for website XYZ is that ok?
    Or does the license purchased from website owner ABC need to be used only on that website/domain?

Also, whats a fair market value for a "pre owned" license?

Would people suggest I purchase a "used" one or better off with a brand new license for 160.

Thanks in advance
  • Mike Anime
    • Oct 2004
    • 3.7.x

well to be honest if you buy one off someone who has one they can charge you whatever they want. i am sure whom ever you buy it from might be willing to haggle over the price. once you work that out they need to contact sales@vb to start the transfer once that is done and you have access to the members section you can change the url for the site in there.

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

best post about protecting yourself:

oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Andy Huang
        • Feb 2004

Actually, I think the one on .org may be a bit outdated and still mentions possible pricing for a leased license -- which cannot be transferred. Floris did update the thread and include the notification here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90059
        Best Regards,
        Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...