Hi..Newbie question here about admin access...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbripps
    • Jun 2008

Hi..Newbie question here about admin access...

Hi all,

I just purchased VBulletin owner's license. I am arranging for a website development company (a friend) to download the software onto their server, and then install on their end. They will assist me in setting up my topics and threads.

Anyhow, will I be able to access the administration portions from any computer to add to the content of the boards? I am hoping I can do this. Not sure if I need to arrange for access to my site with the "host" in order to do perform tweaks.

Thanks, hope that all made sense.

p.s...edit...I see here that no avatars appear. I've seen quite a few vbulletin boards with avatars and a different setup on the left side, along with signatures. What do I need to do or purchase in order to implement that on my site?

thx.

J
  • croft
    • Aug 2002
    • 4.1.x

regarding the avatar being on the left or on the top as it is on this forum is a thing you can change in your admin control panel of vbulletin.

As for acces to the admin section. All you need is the password and username to log in to the amdin control.
    Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...