Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Param
    • May 2008

Help please!

I paid. The money is gone from my bank account which signifies that I paid. Now what do I do to access my license?
  • Andy Huang
    • Feb 2004

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use. The quickest is with PayPal using the funds in your PayPal account. This should take just a few minutes unless the payment was an eCheck payment, in which case it usually takes 3-5 business days to clear.

The Metacharge credit card option also just takes a few minutes.

The Worldpay credit card option can take up to 24 hours to be verified.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-6 business days.

And finally checks can take as long as necessary for the check to reach us, be deposited and clear our bank.

License information, regardless of payment method, is not issued until the payment clears our system.

If you believe that payment has cleared our system as it had been longer than the above stated time frame for your payment method, and you still haven't received the information, please open a ticket with us, include the email address and name used to order, as well as the order ID and payment method.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

• Param
      • May 2008

Thanks so much. So what you're telling me is that when the funds clear up, since I used eCheck, I will get an email with all of the information I need to access my vBulletin license?

Comment

• ManagerJosh
        • Jun 2002

That's correct. You will get an email with your license information
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...