X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unleash
    • Jan 2006
    • 4.0.x

Just payed

I just payed for owened vBulletin by wire transfer from my bank account in Egypt. When should i expect to get my account information e-mail?
  • Chousho
    • Jan 2004
    • 3.8.x

It usually depends on how long it takes for the money to clear with both parties. As soon as it gets cleared you should be able to access the member area and download VBulletin

Comment

• unleash
      • Jan 2006
      • 4.0.x

so how long it usually takes for the money to clear with both parties?

Comment

• Chousho
        • Jan 2004
        • 3.8.x

It shouldn't be too long, however I am only basing this off of how long my bank took. It should be completed within the day.

You should be able to get a more "official" response if you submit a support ticket to the sales department asking on the progress of your payment.

Comment

• WildEye
          • Jan 2004
          • 3.7.x

Seeing as its a Sunday today, I would not expect it to happen today.

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

Wire Transfer payments can take up to 4-6 business days.

License information, regardless of payment method, is not issued until the payment clears our system.

If you require further information regarding your payment or have further queries, please contact sales and include the information regarding your payment.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...