X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • figu120
    • Apr 2008

Licencia compra

idioma español...

hola peus yo tenia un sitio nulled pues lo malo es que me reportaron y deseamos coprar la licencia para no tener problemas...

bueno pues alguien me dijo que si uno paga solo pagaria el null y quedaria sin licencia..

o al pagar se cubre el nulled y se podria trabajar normalmente por un año....

bueno muchas gracias un saludo de colombia
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please post in English and we'll try to help.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• nibb
      • Apr 2008

"¿Usas una licencia pirata y ahora quieres comprar una? Eres un verdadero caradura. Ojala no te permitan utilizar Vbulletin nunca en tu dominio. Ladrón"

He says he had a pirated license and someone reported him. He wants to know if he buys a license now if he will get to use his pirated license with it or if the will pay and lose it since someone told him after paying he will pay the pirated one and lose it anyway.

I think its a shame someones uses a pirated license and now comes here to try to buy it. If he would not being reported he would not try to buy it ever in his life. I think he should not only lose his money but they should deny him from ever using Vbulletin on that domain. Its not fair for people that buy the license with his hard earned money. This way everybody is going to download from a P2P a cracked one. People should now they should be punished, and a good way should be to never allow that domain to use vbulletin, this way people will think twice before starting a vbulletin site with a cracked license. They should know they will not be able to migrate to a paid one. Most people i think do this. They use a pirated one until his site goes well and then when forced move to a paid one. This should not incentive this.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

If he purchases a valid license, then he has nothing to worry about. He will be legal.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...