• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlos X
    Banned
    • Jan 2006
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Dilly
    Carlos, butt out. He told me I was spamming, I told him to look up spamming. No insult there.
    He may have said it the wrong way, but you had an attitude:
    Originally posted by Dilly
    And had your license revoked.

You asked. It was answered by staff. Accept it.
    He didn't get the good answer, so no. I don't think he needs to accept it. You have to calm down.

Just coming in and saying "have your license revoked" is like saying "you're banned" when you aren't even staff. He doesn't deserve that attitude from you. One thing you need to learn is respect.

Comment

• Dilly
      • Mar 2005

You really aren't good at comprehension.

There was no attitude. If he was breaking the rules, he would get caught. It's quite simple. It's clear you are trying to make an argument out of nothing. I don't need to learn respect, especially not towards you. Sorry.

You've told me to learn respect, that I have an attitude, and that I am insulting people. If anything, you are the one being argumentative.

And he did get an answer. It wasn't what he, or you, wanted to hear, but it was an answer.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

This has already been answered officially. Carlos_X is wrong. You need to respect this is you want to continue posting on our forums. Thank you.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...