Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ClayDavis
    • Mar 2008

Ikonboard 3.1.5 conversions?

Is there anyway that I can import a DBM database from Ikonboard 3.1.5 to vBulletin? From what I can see, the import supports MySQL only.

Is there any workaround?
  • DelphiVillage
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

Nope MySQL only i don't know for sure just guessing here but wouldn't it be possible to create a *.sql from a dbm ...... in that case .... it would be a yes

edit

If i remember correctly the last time i used ikonboard (which is years ago) you can convert the database ikonboard uses to SQL in your administrator panel all at the buttom i believe it's called "SQL client" or something similair if i remember correctly.That would allow you to convert the dbm to SQL format which you can import into vBulletin.......

1)vBulletin Supports MySQL only
    2)you cannot "try to import" before you actually buy a licence (once you have a licence you can dowload impex in your membersarea)
    3) you can (again if you have a licence) setup a testboard which only you as licence owner can access to test imports ... This is the only option you have possible problems are only vissible to you in this case and not your website visitors.Remember that you should name your testboard "testvb" and htaccess it
    Last edited by DelphiVillage; Fri 14 Mar '08, 6:50am.

Comment

• Carlos X
      Banned
      • Jan 2006
      • 3.6.x

ahh....I remember the first time I used ikonboards.

How I miss thee.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...