Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • javarog
    • Mar 2008

how difficult

Hello, I am brand new have no programing skills, I am wondering how to go about customizing to fit my needs and the degree of dificulty doing this.

Thanks
    R.
  • Onimua
    • Apr 2005

It depends on the degree of customization you need. For most things, like installing vBulletin and customizing the options and usergroup permissions, you don't need any programming skills. However, when you start to get into customizing templates, you're going to need to pick up some XHTML/CSS skills; but don't worry, there's plenty of people to help with minor things like that around here.

What exactly are you thinking about doing with vBulletin?
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Rubiano
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by javarog
      Hello, I am brand new have no programing skills, I am wondering how to go about customizing to fit my needs and the degree of dificulty doing this.

Thanks
      R.

Same with me! I have purchased vBulletin owned License and downloaded the folders from the Vbulletin members area but I have no clue how to use it and need help setting it up!

Comment

• Onimua
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rubiano
        Same with me! I have purchased vBulletin owned License and downloaded the folders from the Vbulletin members area but I have no clue how to use it and need help setting it up!
        You were already instructed on how to get support here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...24#post1514824
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Rubiano
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Onimua
          You were already instructed on how to get support here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...24#post1514824
          EEEK! That still doesnt help! It doesnt say how to build the forum and blog and set them up!

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Originally posted by Rubiano
            You have been asked to post in the appropriate forum for your version. Please do so and do not hijack other people's thread. Thank you for respecting this.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...