Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blizzard
    • Jan 2008

quick question.

ok i go on this one site not advertising name, ive already asked the question can they ask for your person info for mod on the forums so ya thats done BUT can they sue u?? its a trading forum for a game called maplestory the owner saying that if the mod scams a trade that he can hunt you down and sue you is that correct or a bluf? is it even aloud?

and if someone can direct me were 2 post these things
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Each vBulletin owner decides what is required on their site. There are no rules imposed by us on what they can require for registration. If you do not agree with their rules or terms then do not register. Any queries regarding their terms or rules need to be taken up with them. We do not place any restrictions on sites as long as they are not violating the license agreement.

Comment

• Blizzard
      • Jan 2008

can they sue u, thats my question?
      the one mod said this
      your site has to be lic. to sew mm and u have to have there fullinfo personal info

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

It is up to the administrators of that site how they run their site. If you want legal advice then contact a lawyer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...