X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wii
    • Sep 2000
    • 3.8.x

May we see it ?

Is the only reason to earn money ? That is not easy to do on a new site, what are you planning to sell ?

Originally posted by movielover85
    now i got it......
    after all this thing after launching the site.....
    from where i can earn money via my site???
    if anybody becomes user or click,surf on my website.... i get any profit for this or not????

Comment

• movielover85
      Banned
      • Feb 2008
      • 3.6.x

no nothing like that.......
      launching a new site reqiures money so i m just asking how will i get money back....
      one thing i understand by user clicking on the ads i'll get money ....any more ways to earn money via my site????

Comment

• nexialys
        • May 2004
        • 1.1.x

i think you will have to learn from the net market before starting a website for profits... your questions are the ones from someone who know about nothing about the internet, and you have started the wrong way...

you can go on https://www.google.com/adsense/ this site to learn about the basics of banners etc... but many Ads systems offer different ways of making profits... use your google to search for these topics, not only this site, because here we are biased..
        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• wii
          • Sep 2000
          • 3.8.x

Hmm, when I started online many years ago I didn´t have any money, I used a free forum script and a free host, later when my forum had more activity I switched to vBulletin and a paid host, that´s the way to do it, in my opinion.

no nothing like that.......
          launching a new site reqiures money so i m just asking how will i get money back....
          one thing i understand by user clicking on the ads i'll get money ....any more ways to earn money via my site????

Comment

• Stoker
            • Dec 2007

I've been interested in doing a forum myself for some time. This thread has been very informative, on top of the link given of how to start. Where I seem to lose it is the "database". Specifically, sql database. I don't get it.

As I read things in this site, I get intimidated that I don't know some of the techno-stuff I should. (I was looking at the pay-pal issue on refund causing added membership time.)

I know the money thing comes with popularity and desire, so I am not looking to (expecting to) make a profit immediatly, but still hope to. So being able to utilyze pay-pal is important.

I think I am ready. I have the website. I haven't run the test yet for vb, because of the lack of knowledge I have. Do I need to learn sql, or does this fall into place by installation?

I still have to get a security certificate for online purchasing, for membership or actual purchasing. How does pay-pal incorporate into this? (I think this is in line with questions movielover needs to know too.)
            Last edited by Stoker; Fri 29 Feb '08, 8:33pm.

Comment

• movielover85
              Banned
              • Feb 2008
              • 3.6.x

thanks mr wii.....
              can u give me name of some good free forums and free host to start my site at very low cost........
              if it works there then i will switch to vbulletin......

Comment

• poolking
                • Aug 2002

thanks mr wii.....
                can u give me name of some good free forums and free host to start my site at very low cost........
                if it works there then i will switch to vbulletin......
                Not in here, sorry to sound rude, but do a google search for free forums.

Comment

• nexialys
                  • May 2004
                  • 1.1.x

sorry about poolking's comment, he does not know the goal of this site...

you can browse that place here: http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Script...rds/index.html you will find about all the possible solutions regarding PHP forums... free and commercials.
                  oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...