X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homie22
    • Feb 2008
    • 4.2.X

registered users questions?

Is there a way to make it look like theres like 20,000 members installed on a vb forum even though there really isn't?

Also is it true vbulletin comes with a feature already installed where people can signup and pay and then they will get the exclusive access to the private forums then on your forum that you make?
  • SNN
    • Jul 2006

Yes, you can.
    You'd have to edit the templates, though. But if they look at yourdomain.com/forumdir/memberlist.php, they'd know you didn't have 20k users.

This can be done via the forum permissions and usergroups (May not require usergroups...I think there's a feature to give access to forums or deny access to forums when you purchase a certain subscription).

Comment

• homie22
      • Feb 2008
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by SNN
      Yes, you can.
      You'd have to edit the templates, though. But if they look at yourdomain.com/forumdir/memberlist.php, they'd know you didn't have 20k users.

This can be done via the forum permissions and usergroups (May not require usergroups...I think there's a feature to give access to forums or deny access to forums when you purchase a certain subscription).
      thx

where do i have to edit and everything?

Comment

• Vtec44
        • Jan 2005
        • 3.7.x

There are plugins on vbulletin.org just for this.
        So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...