Is to difficult to install the "VBulletin" on the server?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • javierogo
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

Is to difficult to install the "VBulletin" on the server?

Hello folks, i want to know something... How's difficult to install the software on the server? and for what are the "tools" $50, can i change everything in spanish and conserve the english version?

I apologize for my english, Bye!

• peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

If you know how to use a text file editor, an FTP program (for uploading files to your website), and an internet browser then you can install vBulletin. Full instructions are available along with full support. If you are not sure about installing vBulletin yourself, we have an installation service where one of our team will install vBulletin on your website. This service costs $135 in addition to your license.

The Project Tools is a project management tool. It can be viewed here:

Spanish language packs are available and are easily installed in addition to the default English language.

Comment

• javierogo
      • Feb 2008
      • 3.8.x

The software bring instructions of instalation?

Hello and thanks to respond that question, but i want to know something... when i get my software, i can read some instructions or something like that?

Thanks again.

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

Yes We have an online manual here: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html

Comment

• pod
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by javierogo
          Hello folks, i want to know something... How's difficult to install the software on the server? and for what are the "tools" $50, can i change everything in spanish and conserve the english version?

I apologize for my english, Bye!

Las "tools" no tienen nada que ver con el lenguaje. Las "project tools" es un add-on para el foro que es util para desarrolladores de software, sobre todo, sirve para que los usuarios puedan reportar errores y los desarrolladores los solucionen y tal... No es algo que se necesite.

Como te han dicho, el pack de idiomas se puede descargar, puesto que hay muchas personas que comparten el suyo. Yo, personalmente, prefiero traducir el mio para que sea más personalizado, pero los que distribuyen aquí están muy bien!

Instalar el foro es muy sencillo. Subir los archivos al servidor, editar el archivo config.php para que el foro pueda conectar con la base de datos, y después ejecutar un pequeño y simple script de instalación.
          "War doesn't determine who is right. Only who is left" Bertran Russel.

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

Please post in English only. Thank you.

Comment

• Sierra Oscar
              • Oct 2006
              • 3.6.x

I was very worried about installing vB first time around, but with the help of the online manual all want pretty smoothed.

Comment

• javierogo
                • Feb 2008
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne
                Please post in English only. Thank you.
                Hello, i am from Mecixo City and that answer in spanish was very important for me. Please, your softwtare not is only on the United States and peolpe need's some help in our leanguage and maybe you can open a forum in spanish or tell me where can i go. I just try to know more before to buy. Thanks.

Comment

• pod
                  • Jun 2007

There's an unofficial spanish support board you could try. It's not official, but they might be able to advice you. I'm not sure if the rules of this board allow me to post the url here :S
                  "War doesn't determine who is right. Only who is left" Bertran Russel.

Comment