Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sdogg
    • Feb 2008

Thinking about incorporating Vbulletin into my site

I am wondering how much it would cost to get the license for Vbulletin and about how much it would cost for someone to incorporate into my website. Just looking for some basic information...I would have searched the forum, but I am extremely busy as of right now. If anyone has any information on total cost (license/programming) I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

vBulletin is priced at $160 for an owned license, or $85 for a 1 year leased license. (If you are in a EU country with VAT, then the VAT will be added to the cost.)

With both licenses you get one year of access to the downloads section so you can download the latest versions during this time. After the year, the renewal for this access is just $30 for the owned license. This is optional and not mandat
    ory. You can continue running your current version as long as you want. However with the lease license you will need to purchase a new license (owned or leased) after the year is up.

We do not provide custom programming services and soliciting paid services is not allowed on these forums. However you can register and post in the Pre-sales forum at the vB Mod site - www.vbulletin.org - to ask about this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...