Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mbucy
    • Mar 2002

mbucy
    as I understand you had some account already on vbulletin.com before that "Owned License" purchase.
    Correct
    Then you used that account to purchase another "Owned License".
    No. I created what I thought was a new account using my company name and eamil address.
    Then you decide that you want to split that new "Owned License" to a separate account.
    No. Never wanted it on my account. Not my license, it's the companies.If I
    am right I can't undersntad why you can't login into your old account on vbulletin.com and submit a ticket.
    EXACTLY!!! I cannot login using my current account information!!!
    I would post it here, but that probably wouldn't be a great idea. Sooooo I submitted this same issue with [email protected] and [email protected] . No resultsjust question repeating over and over again.

Thanks for your assistance.
    ProvidentialSolutions.com
    V8buick.com

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

When you email to [email protected] - do you get an email reply?

Yes or no?

Comment

• mbucy
        • Mar 2002

YES.
        Here it is:

That purchase was completed. The license is under customer # xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Did you lose your login for that account? I can resend it to [email protected] if you want (the licensed email address).
        All the best,
        Jake Bunce
        Support Team, vBulletin
        http://www.vbulletin.com/
        mailto:[email protected]
        ----------------------------------------------------------
        If you would like to post a followup (or reply) to your query via email, please email [email protected] being sure to include this text in the subject:
        [SID-774152-xxxxxxx]
        To view your query online, please visit this address:

I am no longer affilated with the buickperformancegroup. I NEED THIS LICENSE UNDER THE NAME AND COMPANY NAME I SIGNED UP FOR.

Is this request really that hard? Why did it get under an old account of mine in the first place? If you look at the sales order you will see that it's under Appollo Systems. All I need is the order treated as if I was a new customer with a new order and new login account username and password!!!

Back to you.
        Last edited by peterska2; Sat 23 Feb '08, 7:55pm. Reason: removed sensitive information
        V8buick.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Respond to that ticket instead of here. It's not going to be solved on the forums.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mbucy
            • Mar 2002

You don't get it. I cannot create a ticket with a login to the members area.
            V8buick.com

Comment

• peterska2
              • Oct 2003
              • 3.7.x

reply to the email. it will send it as a reply to the ticket. no not change the subject of the email though.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Originally posted by Floris
                When you email to [email protected] - do you get an email reply?

Yes or no?
                Originally posted by mbucy
                YES.
                Here it is:

That purchase was completed. The license is under customer # xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Did you lose your login for that account? I can resend it to [email protected] if you want (the licensed email address).
                All the best,
                Jake Bunce
                Support Team, vBulletin
                http://www.vbulletin.com/
                mailto:[email protected]
                ----------------------------------------------------------
                If you would like to post a followup (or reply) to your query via email, please email [email protected] being sure to include this text in the subject:
                [SID-774152-xxxxxxx]

I am no longer affilated with the buickperformancegroup. I NEED THIS LICENSE UNDER THE NAME AND COMPANY NAME I SIGNED UP FOR.

Is this request really that hard? Why did it get under an old account of mine in the first place? If you look at the sales order you will see that it's under Appollo Systems. All I need is the order treated as if I was a new customer with a new order and new login account username and password!!!

Back to you.
                Originally posted by mbucy
                You don't get it. I cannot create a ticket with a login to the members area.
                You obviously have a ticket that you can respond to. Please do it there. Thank you for respecting this.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mbucy
                  • Mar 2002

What ticket Steve?????
                  V8buick.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
                    • Jul 2000

The one you created in post #17 and that you got a reply to in post #18. The link to that ticket is in that reply:

[SID-774152-xxxxxxx]

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...