Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tkarre
    • Feb 2008

I just purchased a leased copy of vbulletin

Is it easy to use this skin with my copy?

Thanks
  • nexialys
    • May 2004
    • 1.1.x

the tutorial to use this style is on the exact same site as you found it...

it's the same process for all styles that you will find on the internet.. you have to upload your files the same way and at the same place as your vBulletin, and you have to follow the instructions in the ReadMe for that style... transverse is good on support...
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• tkarre
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by nexialys
      the tutorial to use this style is on the exact same site as you found it...

it's the same process for all styles that you will find on the internet.. you have to upload your files the same way and at the same place as your vBulletin, and you have to follow the instructions in the ReadMe for that style... transverse is good on support...
      Oh they are? Well thats good to hear. I think $35 for the style might be a bit expensive does vbulletin have a comparable offer?

Comment

• TomJames
        • Feb 2006
        • 3.8.x

vbulletin.org surely has equally as good skins, and for free
        - TomJames

Comment

• nexialys
          • May 2004
          • 1.1.x

there is actually no "official" release of styles, they are made by designers who decide to give them for free or as paid - with support - most of the time... and you can hire designers for specific needs!... everything is handled at http://vbulletin.org
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• tkarre
            • Feb 2008

thanks for the nice responses. I have went to vbulletin.org and signed up but says it shows me not paying for a forum which I have actually done today. I hope this gets corrected so I can view and download the layouts.

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...