X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texasasl
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.6.x

Lost Licences

I am customer of vbulletin for the last 3 years keeping 3 owned licences. Suddenly and while I received notification to renew one of my accounts (annual) I realized that I had no access to my account as member.

Due to a recent unexpected disk format I lost the most of the details of my account which I have issued 3 years ago and as it is understandable I cannot remember by heart codes or passwords.

As of that I asked for recovery and instead even I have sent all the additional my personal details the esteemed Jelshoft company refused until now to send me a new password and I am wondering why.

Tha last person that responded to my existing ticket was zachery but till now I have no any responce.

If anybody from the sales dptm. wants to contact me for more details just pm me.
  • Reeve of Shinra
    • Sep 2001

Have you tried these links? You should be able to retrieve your user id and password if you have access to the email account linked to these licenses.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Chazel
      • Nov 2007

Check the e-mail that you registered the licenses with. Jelsoft changed all passwords as a security precaution and they sent out your new password via e-mail.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

I might have a few alternative means to get you to verify your account. In order to do this I have to find your customer details first. Could you tell me (perhaps with a PM) the ticket id you have started with Zachery?

Comment

• texasasl
          • Mar 2005
          • 3.6.x

Thank you all for your interest.

Already Zackery solved the problem properly.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...