Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • golgapy
    • Dec 2007

Problem in buying VB

"We were unable to authorise this transaction based on the credentials supplied. Please supply an alternative payment method or cancel the transaction.
    Suspected fraudulent transaction because score exceeded limit of 2.5"

Hello VB team, i am getting this problem again and again. I am trying to by VB from last 2 months and i am getting this problem when ever i try to by this software. I ask my bank to open my card so that i can use my card to use on internet, so no problem on my bank side. Its either on your side or the company you people are using for credit card processing. Let me know if they have blocked my Country. I am living in Pakistan. I know that there is no problem on my bank side because i have used this card many times to do online shopping. I try to use my card simultaneously on your website on other, on other site it works great but i get problem from your credit processing website. Dont know why it is so but unfortunately its happening with me. Please help!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Yes, we saw your ticket. We will follow-up there.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...