Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpaceCrawler
    • Feb 2008

Some questions

1. Can a board owner limit a user's avatar size?
    2. Can we disable or customize the board information at the bottom of the main page? For example, I'd just like to display who's online and birthdays. Is that possible, and place that towards the top of the page rather than at the bottom?
    3. I assume if we are hosting our boards we can make them a page of our websites (like www.mysite.com/community)?
    3. How customizable is vbulletin? I currently use ezBoard and I am able to change the colors and place a sidebar on all pages (example). Is that possible with
    vbulletin?
    4. I want to make my board so that anyone online can read it but in order to post users must apply and be reviewed/approved before being allowed to post. Do we have these options with vbulletin?

I'd appreciate any help.
  • Chazel
    • Nov 2007

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Yes

3) You can customize anything you want. You can change the logo, change the colors, change out your graphics, install skins, etc.

Here's are some examples of what's possible:

It all depends on how much you're willing to put into it. Here's my forum, which was easy to make.

http://www.quahogbulletin.com/forum.

Also, you can add many modifications to your site (including sidebar modifications) at vBulletin.org - which you can download from once you're a valid license holder.

5) Yes, you can manually approve new users and allow guest to view but not post.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...