X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lionel UK
    • Feb 2008

I would like vBulletin to look like this

Hi,

First I will apologize if I have already posted a similar request, I have been looking into which board to use for a new site, I forget which boards I have posted to.

I have now decided to use either phpBB or vBulletin.

I would like the board to be in the centre of the screen with space each side for news items.

Something like these:

A forum community dedicated to campers and Motorhome owners and enthusiasts based in the UK. Come join the discussion about camping, RV models, gear, repairs, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I also would like to be able to have contributors able to post articles and photos on the site. This would not be open to everyone but for just a few invited contributors.

I have found this:

Could vBulletin be used with Photopost to get the right layout.

I will need the main page template with the board, and three or four templates to drop articles into, say one with one picture box, another with two or three picture boxes.

People who will be sending the articles will have little knowledge of layout so looking to easy solution.

Would a blog add on do this?

Finally what would this cost to have done for me? Anyone used this link to have work done?

Freelancer is the ultimate freelance jobs website with millions of freelance jobs and millions of professional freelancers ready to bid on your projects.

Thanks

Lionel
  • Makc666
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.8.x

There is vBadvanced Products (http://www.vbadvanced.com/products.php) for vBulletin.
    ...... sigpic ...... "А стукачков мы не любим!"

My Modification: Quote Post in PM - passes to new personal message (PM) post's text, username, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...