• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrashPush
    • Feb 2007
    • 3.6.x

Current Customer Question

Hello,

I currently own a vBulletin license. I would like to buy another owned license ($160) for another project I'm will be working on. I have two questions about purchasing another license.
    1. Can I purchase another license with this registered account or should I create/register a new account for it.
    2. Can I use this same e-mail address and information for the new license or should I start from scratch with another account?
    Thank you.
  • TomJames
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.8.x

I believe you simply sign into the members area and click 'Renewals / New Purchases' on the left of the screen. That allows you to select which new licenses you would like to buy.

Though I only own one license so I'm not 100 percent sure.
    - TomJames

Comment

• beishe8
      • Oct 2005
      • 4.2.X

You will have 2 vB licences on that page,most probably with different expire dates.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Tomjames is correct. We would prefer each customer only have one account. It makes providing support a lot easier. You can click on the "Renewals / New Purchases" link in the Member's Area and purchase new licenses on your customer account.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• CrashPush
          • Feb 2007
          • 3.6.x

Thanks Tom and Wayne.

Comment

• Makc666
            • Jan 2005
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Tomjames is correct. We would prefer each customer only have one account. It makes providing support a lot easier. You can click on the "Renewals / New Purchases" link in the Member's Area and purchase new licenses on your customer account.
            Each account have only three priority support emails.
            I really don't know if number 3 is connected with the number of licences you have in account but I think that it is not.

The question is - the number of licences you have in account is some how connected with priority support emails?

When you have more then 1 licence you usually work with other people (Admins) who support your forum. If they are not able to have their priority support emails to be added this will really annoyed them.
            ...... sigpic ...... "А стукачков мы не любим!"

My Modification: Quote Post in PM - passes to new personal message (PM) post's text, username, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...