Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fionatony
    • Nov 2005

about renew vbulletin license

I bought the English version license from the vbulletin.com, and want to renew my vbulletin license here , but the system always redirect to vbulletin-china member area.

It's still ok for me, although I donot like the feeling that have no choice.

The problem is that forum.vbulletin-china.cn is always down. And vbulletin-china does not accept any currency other than RMB.

And look back what happened in Chinese version of vbulletin before, It's really wired.
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

That sounds like a glitch. I advise opening up a support ticket in the members area and get their help in looking into why it's going to vbulletin-china.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Andy Huang
      • Feb 2004

Somehow your customer account got tagged with the vBulletin China distributor. I have set your account back to Jelsoft now. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you would rather be there instead.
      Best Regards,
      Andy Huang

Comment

• fionatony
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Andy Huang
        Somehow your customer account got tagged with the vBulletin China distributor. I have set your account back to Jelsoft now. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you would rather be there instead.
        Thanks a lot, and I renew vbb licence in a minute .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...