Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boydb
    • Jan 2008

Why am I not registered?

Several days ago I renewed my lease. I'm am trying to buy support, but it won't let me because it says I'm not registered. When I check my online banking it does not show the transaction, but I have the email receipt.

Is this because it's the weekend?
  • Andy Huang
    • Feb 2004

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use. The quickest is with PayPal using the funds in your PayPal account. This should take just a few minutes unless the payment was an eCheck payment, in which case it usually takes 3-5 business days to clear. The Metacharge credit card option also just takes a few minutes. The Worldpay credit card option can take up to 24 hours to be verified. Wire Transfers can take up to 4-6 business days. And finally, checks can take as long as necessary for the check to reach us, be deposited and clear our bank.

If it has been longer than the above stated time, then please open a support ticket with us ( http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales ), including the order (or item) number, so we can look into the order for you.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

• boydb
      • Jan 2008

Yes, I used PayPal and it billed my local bank checking account

Comment

• beishe8
        • Oct 2005
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by boydb
        Yes, I used PayPal and it billed my local bank checking account
        Perhaps the transfer to PayPal is not immediate.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• nexialys
          • May 2004
          • 1.1.x

bank transfers always take 3 to 5 opened days... on week-end it is closed days...
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• boydb
            • Jan 2008

Sorry, someone musta slipped some stoopid biscuits in with my dinner.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...