Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RavenSquak
    • Jan 2008

Need Customized VB Forum made

I am not interested in custom skins, i need somebody who can create customizable plugins for my vbulletin forum. Is there anybody who can help me with creating this. I need lots of help and am willing to pay good money to experienced vbulletin plug in coders. Essentially i need a full website developed, but i'll just worry about the forum for now. I dont yet have a vbulletin liscense, but will be getting one as soon as i can find the right coder for my project!

Is there anybody on this site who'd be willing to work on this with me? Are we allowed to discuss the project in more detail over AIM or MSN? If so please respond, i'd love to chat with experienced coders who can add intricate customizations to the vbulletin forums.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

I think if you are looking to pay someone to work on your site, you are supposed to post over at vbulletin.org which is the 'hack' vbulletin site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

You can try posting in the 'Requests for Paid Services' forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...